~***~ Index du Forum
~***~
Team CoD 4 et Mk WII

~***~ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [PDF] Feel The Beat: Dance Poems That Zing From Salsa To Sw ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~***~ Index du Forum -> Forum de la ~***~ -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lasznaith

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 05:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: [PDF] Feel The Beat: Dance Poems That Zing From Salsa To Sw Répondre en citant

Feel the Beat: Dance Poems that Zing from Salsa to Swing
by Kristi Valiant
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Feel the Beat: Dance Poems that Zing from Salsa to Swing
READ BOOK Feel the Beat: Dance Poems that Zing from Salsa to Swing

An irresistible book of poems about dancing that mimic the rhythms of social dances from cha-cha to two-step, by the acclaimed author of Mirror Mirror

Marilyn Singer has crafted a vibrant collection of poems celebrating all forms of social dance from samba and salsa to tango and hip-hop. The rhythm of each poem mimics the beat of the dances’ steps. Together with Kristi Valiant’s dynamic illustrations, the poems create a window to all the ways dance enters our lives and exists throughout many cultures. This ingenious collection will inspire readers to get up and move!

Included with the book is an audio CD of the author reading each poem accompanied by original music from composer Jonathon Roberts.

Details:
price: $17.99
bound: 32 pages
publisher: Dial Books; Rei/Com edition (March 7, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B01HYUVJH6
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 104818 KB

Feel the Beat: Dance Poems that Zing from Salsa to Swing Kristi Valiant
Feel the Beat: Dance Poems that Zing from Salsa to Swing direct link book mp3 find how download

Stay....in....Touch....Sign....up....Please....enter....a....valid....email....address....We....are....experiencing....technical....difficultiesIf....that....doesn't....work,....there....may....be....a....network....issue,....and....you....can....use....our....self....test....page....to....see....what's....preventing....the....page....from....loading.Learn....more....about....possible....network....issues....or....contact....support....for....more....helpVERDICT....An....absolute....delight....to....read,....these....poems....will....have....children....and....adults....moving....to....the....beatPlease..enter..recipient..e-mail..address(es)The....dancers....are....illustrated....with....joy,....in....a....playful....style....reminiscent....of....that....of....Vanessa....Brantley-Newton,....from....the....conga....flash....mob....at....the....mall....to....the....bird's-eye....view....of....the....concentric....circles....of....the....horaflag...Like...see...review...

Tags..Add..tagsfor"Feel..the..beat..:..dance..poems..that..zing..from..salsa..to..swing"In..kinetic..scenes,..Valiant..(the..Pretty..Minnie..books)..captures..lithe..tangoers..on..a..cobblestone..street,..wedding..guests..dancing..the..bhangra,..and..enthusiastic..patrons..swinging..outside..a..library:..“Today..we..read..about..finance,/..looked..up..the..capital..of..France./..We..found..a..book..about..a..pug./..But..we’re..here..to..jitterbug.”..It’s..a..celebration..of..the..variety..and..global..diversity..of..dance,..and..of..how..it..can..unite..communitiesBe....the....firstThe..CD..features..Singer..reading..the..poems..set..to..music..for..each..dance."en..;..schema:exampleOfWork..>..;..#..PoemsPlease...try...again...laterError...loading...page.Try...refreshing...the...pageBoth...email...addresses...must...matchSharon..rated..it..it..was..amazing..May..07,..2017...The...rhythm...of...each...poem...mimics...the...beat...of...the...dances’...stepsCustomer....Reviews....Average....Review:....Write....a....Review....Post....to....your....social....network................Most....Helpful....Customer....Reviews....See....all....customer....reviews....

Content-negotiable....representations....Turtle....(text/turtle)....JSON-LD....(application/ld+json)....RDF/XML....(application/rdf+xml)....N-TRIPLES....(text/plain)....HTML+RDFa....(text/html)....936256943....9780803740211....0803740212....Feel....the....beat....:....dance....poems....that....zing....from....salsa....to....swing/Marilyn....Singer;....Kristi....Valiant;....New....York,....NY....:....Dial....Books....for....Young....Readers,....[2017]....21274....bookprintbook....Languages:....esky........Deutsch........English........Espaol........Franais........Italiano........Nederlands........Portugus........2)2D"........m........,........-(A)........-(S)....You:....Sign....In........Register........My....WorldCat........My....Lists........My....Watchlist........My....Reviews........My....Tags........My....Saved....Searches....WorldCat:....Home........About........Help........Search....Legal:....Copyright........2001-2017....OCLC>a..schema:ProductModel..;..schema:isbn.."0803740212"..;..schema:isbn.."9780803740211"..;flag...Like...see...review...Apr..04,..2017..Elaine..rated..it..it..was..amazing..Fantastic!..I..suggest..checking..out..the..beats..in..the..back..of..the..book..if..you..don't..know..them..before..each..dance..poemProduct...Details...Hardcover......$17.99...Published...by...Dial...Books...Mar...07,...2017......32...Pages......8-1/2...x...11......5-8...years......ISBN...9780803740211...Audiobook...Download......$5.00...Published...by...Listening...Library...(Audio)...Mar...07,...2017......30...Minutes......5-8...years......ISBN...9781524777173...Inspired...by...Your...Browsing...History...Also...in...Childrens...Picture...Books...‹...›...Renato...and...the...Lion...Barbara...DiLorenzo...Amanda...Panda...Quits...Kindergarten...Candice...Ransom...Curious...About...Ice...Cream...Bonnie...Bader...Splat!...Jon...Burgerman...Ladder...to...the...Moon...Maya...Soetoro-Ng...Blue...Sky...White...Stars...Sarvinder...Naberhaus...The...Quest...for...Z...Greg...Pizzoli...Littles:...And...How...They...Grow...Kelly...DiPucchio...Where...is...Bear?...Jonathan...Bentley...Swish...and...Squeaks...Noisy...Day...Birgitta...Sif...Second...Grade,...Here...I...Come!...D.JThis....problem....may....be....due....to....unusual....network....activity....coming....from....your....Internet....Service....ProviderReviews....User-contributed....reviews....Add....a....review....and....share....your....thoughts....with....other....readersAll....Rights....Reserved

The..energetic..illustrations..enliven..the..poems..themselves,..embracing..varied..cultures..and..costumes..and..employing..a..variety..of..perspectives..to..highlight..the..distinctive..personality..of..each..danceA...CD...is...also...includedAs..an..adult,..it..took..me..back..to..my..dancing..lessons..with..my..husband..before..we..got..marriedHome...WorldCat...Home...About...WorldCat...Help...Search...Search...for...Library...Items...Search...for...Lists...Search...for...Contacts...Search...for...a...Library...Create...lists,...bibliographies...and...reviews:...or...This...site...uses...cookiesRelated....Entities....>a....schema:Intangible....;Subjects..Dance..--..Juvenile..poetryIreadkidsbooks...rated...it...really...liked...it...Sep...19,...2016...Best...Seller...Buy...Look...Inside...Read...An...Excerpt...Buy...Feel...the...Beat:...Dance...Poems...that...Zing...from...Salsa...to...Swing...By...Marilyn...SingerIllustrated...by...Kristi...ValiantBy...Marilyn...SingerIllustrated...by...Kristi...ValiantBy...Marilyn...SingerRead...by...Marilyn...SingerContribution...by...Jonathon...RobertsBy...Marilyn...SingerRead...by...Marilyn...SingerContribution...by...Jonathon...RobertsCategory:...Childrens...Picture...BooksCategory:...Childrens...Books......Audiobooks...Buy...Look...Inside...Read...An...Excerpt...Buy...Hardcover...$17.99...Mar...07,...2017......32...Pages......5-8...years...Buy...Audiobook...Download...$5.00...Mar...07,...2017......30...Minutes......5-8...years...Buy...All...Formats+...Hardcover......Hardcover...Buy...$17.99...Mar...07,...2017......32...Pages......5-8...years...Audio...+...Audiobook...Download...Buy...$5.00...Mar...07,...2017......30...Minutes......5-8...years...Buy...the...Audiobook...Download:...AppleAudibledownpoureMusicaudiobooks.com...Add...to...Cart...About...Feel...the...Beat:...Dance...Poems...that...Zing...from...Salsa...to...Swing...An...irresistible...book...of...poems...about...dancing...that...mimic...the...rhythms...of...social...dances...from...cha-cha...to...two-step,...by...the...acclaimed...author...of...Mirror...Mirror...Marilyn...Singer...has...crafted...a...vibrant...collection...of...poems...celebrating...all...forms...of...social...dance...from...samba...and...salsa...to...tango...and...hip-hop

The...Disney...Content...you...receive...through...the...OverDrive...service,...including...the...copyrights...in...the...Disney...Content,...is...owned...by...Disney,...and...is...protected...by...the...copyright...laws...of...the...United...States,...as...well...as...other...intellectual...property...laws...and...treatiesBy....clicking....Sign....Up,....I....acknowledge....that....I....have....read....and....agree....to....Penguin....Random....House's....Privacy....Policy....and....Terms....of....UseJun....19,....2017....Christine....rated....it....really....liked....it....Shelves:....borrowed-from-library,....poetry-novels-in-verse,....picture-books,....btb-june-picture-books....A....fun....concept....for....a....children's....poetry....book!....Though....I'll....admit,....I....really....couldn't....figure....out....the....poems'....rhythms....(written....to....reflect....the....rhythm....of....each....dance....style)....without....listening....to....the....CDCite/Export..Cite/Export..Copy..a..citation..APA..(6th..ed.)..Chicago..(Author-Date,..15th..ed.)..Harvard..(18th..ed.)..MLA..(7th..ed.)..Turabian..(6th..ed.)..Export..a..citation..Export..to..RefWorks....Export..to..EndNote../..Reference..Manager....Export..to..EasyBib..Export..to..EndNote../..Reference..Manager(non-Latin)....Cancel..Note:..Citations..are..based..on..reference..standardsThe....playfulness....of....these....poems....is....visually....represented....with....illustrations....of....children....flipping....over....each....other....in....a....swing-style....moveThis....book....is....a....must-have....for....any....kids....who....enjoy....or....are....interested....in....dances...For...the...best...user...experience,...upgrade...your...browser 171bf2437f

I'm....much....more....active....on....my....Facebook....author....page,....and....so....I....invite....you....to....come....interact ...
7....Sep....2013......
[PDF] The Squire's Daughter[PDF] BLAME!, 3[PDF] Tapas: Classic Small Dishes From SpainREAD BOOK Remnants of the Erased: Book One of the Char Blood ChroniclesREAD BOOK The Lost Medallion (Christian Fantasy Series)[PDF] Less Sugar, More Honey: A Sister StoryONLINE BOOK The Dad Next Door (Family Blessings)[PDF] Resolve to Win: 33 Ways to Heal from Loss and Achieve Your GoalsONLINE BOOK Where are you, Blessy?[PDF] Arabelle: And The Star Crystal (Arabelle's Adventures Book 1)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 05:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~***~ Index du Forum -> Forum de la ~***~ -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'